In this difficult time, the health and safety of our clients and staff, as well as our patients, and the general public are our top priority. We have been putting measures in place to help prevent the spread of the virus and we ask you to support us in this common effort.
As things are changing rapidly, we are continually updating these measures as guidance from the professional order of veterinarians, local authorities and government evolves.
Here is the latest information (as of March 22):
- We have reduced our opening hours:
- Monday: 9am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday: 12pm – 8pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
- In these exceptional circumstances we ask for your patience. We are working with a reduced staff, there are some supply problems and the telephone lines are very busy! For all these reasons, we ask you to make your requests for medication renewals and food supplies by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) when possible.
- Also we offer an online store (https://www.mavitrineveterinaire.ca/veterinairevaudreuil) which has proved its effectiveness to many customers. Registration is free and delivery to home or the clinic is possible.
- To help stop the transmission of the virus and to continue to offer necessary services to our patients we are implementing access control, to allow only the patients to enter the clinic.
- Please call us at (450) 218-9090 on your arrival.
- A technician will come to collect your pet for triage.
- Payments should be made by card rather than cash.
- Please let us know if you have symptoms of the virus or have been out of the country in the last 14 days, or you’ve been in contact with someone who has.
- Services that do not require timely attention will be postponed. Please use your judgement but don’t hesitate to call us if you are unsure.
- Please don’t take more than your normal order for food supplies.
We thank you for your patience and support during this time, and want you to know that we will do everything in our power to continue to provide you and your pets with quality veterinary care you’ve come to expect from us.
From all of us at Vaudreuil Veterinary Clinic.